For Today's Woman
- When Your Credit Limit Is Cut
- What to Do If You Think You Are a Victim of Identity Theft
- Eleven Steps Single Moms Need to Take
Young Adults Starting Out
- Getting a Credit Card for the First Time
- Using a Debit Card
- Debt Consolidation and Debt Management Plans
Coping With Unwanted Change
Los Cambios Inesperados
- Asuntos de trabajo y colegio
- Pérdida de bienes y daños materiales de carácter repentino
- El ayudar que su ser querido permanezca en casa
Welcome to Tomorrow's Money
Congratulations! Thank you for taking important steps in your journey to acquiring more knowledge, confidence and skills to manage your personal financial situation. The following resources might be particularly helpful to you as Louisiana residents. The suite of sites under louisiana.tomorrowsmoney.org and www.ahorrando.org are rich in basic personal finance information, tools and resources to help you and the unique personal life circumstances you currently face. You can get started even if you don’t have much time.
Click on one of the links to the right to begin, or click here to learn more about how to address personal finance challenges and opportunities facing others just like you.
Then come back often to see what is new on the site. Use the Louisiana feedback section to tell us what else would be useful. And good luck as step by step, you take control of your financial future!
Louisiana State Treasurer
The National Association of State Treasurers Foundation is an organization devoted to improving the understanding of public finance. The Foundation supports a wide range of initiatives from conducting professional development for state treasurers and their staffs to educating citizens about sound personal financial management.